He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God?" Micah 6: 8 (AMP)
1. To uphold a free and democratic society with freedom of speech, the rule of law, and stable constitutional government.
2. To support and strengthen the Family unit as the basis of our society, and responsible parenting with pro-family, pro-child policies. "No" to euthanasia. "No" to abortion.
3. To stand for high moral principles in all walks of life and in legislation, based on Biblical ethics and integrity.
4. To foster the principles of government accountability and responsibility, and active citizen participation in a social compact (an agreement for mutual benefit between an individual or group, and the government or community as a whole, to secure mutual protection and welfare, or to regulate the relations between its members).
5. New Zealand laws must be based on the Judaeo-Christian ethic and not on any other religious laws.
6. To respect our New Zealand Flag and National Anthem, and the values in our heritage, culture and ideals of equality, democracy, merit and justice.
7. To advance the cause of social justice for all: the under-privileged, the unemployed, the disabled, the elderly, the displaced.
8. To pursue the ideal of a sound mind in a sound body by promoting a healthy lifestyle free from any abuse, drugs or harm.
9. To expect a high standard of Education, Social and Medical Care for all New Zealanders, urban or rural.
10. To favour a totally integrated environment for sustainability – i.e. social, economic and physical.
11. To encourage New Zealand ownership of enterprise, industry and capital, and promote decentralisation to create more sustainable jobs.
12. To promote the pursuit of excellence in all fields of human endeavour.
13. To promote World peace and understanding where all can live in peace and harmony and make New Zealand an outstanding example.
14. We stand in support of the nation of Israel, and of their retaining their God-given land.
GOdsownNZ candidates are in total agreement with GOdsownNZ aims and principles; but in every instance, they are free to vote on legislation according to their conscience under God’s guidance.
God wants to do amazing things in and through this nation - once again!
Standing Up For Christian Principles, Values and Ethics, that will allow "...God (to) defend (bless) New Zealand" once again!